What happened to Episode Race?

pghdiana
pghdiana Posts: 3 Newbie
I am no longer receiving the episode race on either device I play on (phone/tablet).  Why is this happening?  I need to have the Episode Races back!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @pghdiana
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

At King, we are constantly looking for ways to make our games more fun, interactive and challenging. Whenever we create a new feature, we always like to test it with a small group of players first, to make sure that they like it as much as we do. To do this we always choose a randomly selected group of players to test the feature and based on their feedback decide whether it's something we want to roll out to all our players or not.  

Once the testing has taken place, we'll roll it out so more people can play it.  However, due to the huge community of our players who we love, we sometimes have to split it up to make it manageable and accessible.  Millions of players in an event at any time is a lot of work, so we split it up into groups so we can keep it running and you have a better chance of accessing it and succeeding in any competition!

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's quite likely your friends won't have it this time.  

Keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels and features that we release on a regular basis. 

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me! 🙏

• pghdiana
    pghdiana Posts: 3 Newbie
    Okay, but I HAD episode race and now it's gone.  I would appreciate it if I could get it back!
  • Rayyu117
    Rayyu117 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I'm now playing the level 3767 on my computer, but it doesn't synchronize with my mobile app, please help to check and fix it, million thanks!
  • edbarge
    edbarge Posts: 1 Newbie
    I was nearing the end of a race,  and now it's gone.   How do I get back to the race? 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edbarge said:
    I was nearing the end of a race,  and now it's gone.   How do I get back to the race? 
    promotion allocation is random, and so king unable to send or re-send/reset the active promotions for specific players. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
    Luckily this is not a problem, its completely normal.
    If you have a little patience, you will surely find it back in the future. 🤗
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?