Candy crush soda gone back to level 1

shelly251
shelly251 Posts: 18 Level 2
Keeps saying connection error  and gone back to level  1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Hello @shelly251 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  Please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give your previous highest scores that you have achieved in the levels!  Hope this made sense and clarifies! 

Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @shelly251

Sorry!  Forgot to mention about "No internet connection"!!  Are you seeing that message to get into the game itself OR only while making purchases, or claiming rewards? 

** If it is for entire game, that issue usually gets fixed when we delete and reinstall the App!  BUT NOT when it is partial - while making purchases or claiming rewards!! 

Hope I have not confused you!  Please post back if you need any further assistance or clarification! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • shelly251
    When I press login with facebook I get connection  error 
  • shelly251
    I've deleted  apps and everything it's  getting  on my nerves 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @shelly251 Thank you for replying back 🤗

I can understand how frustrating it can be... because I have been there in the same situation with my Farm Heroes App.  

But, it should work fine now after you reinstall it back!   Not sure at all about why this issue even appears but "Re-installation" is the remedy!  First clear the cookies / cache and go ahead with reinstalling the game App again :+1: 

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else! 

Hope everything works out and you will enjoy your game again =) 
  • shelly251
    Still at level 1 after doing everything 
  • shelly251
    Says  I'm  signed  in  with  Facebook  but  still  at  level 1
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @shelly251, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?