I have lost all my boosters

Options
Noey30
Noey30 Posts: 14 Level 2
After having problems loading he game now my boosters are gone, no candy hammer or striped hammer and only 3 switches, I am on a high level so I had loads!

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,832 Community Manager
    Options
    Sorry to hear about this :(

We completely understand your disappointment at losing Boosters

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the gameplay. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help.

• Noey30
    Options
    I didn’t reinstall the game, it just wasn’t loading properly. I went from having loads of boosters to none, pretty crappy really. And you’re answer is just keep playing and get some more? Not really a good enough response, I think, when it is a glitch in your system.
  • Noey30
    Options
    I have now gone into the game and my main boosters have all dropped down to 3 each! What are you guys up too? I had loads of speckles, colour change bombs and fish! Why have you erased all of the boosters I have played this game for 4+ years accumulating? What is wrong with your game?
  • Noey30
    Options
    Just checked my Jelly game and all my boosters are gone...... wow!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Noey30, it is not a glitch in the system.  It has to do with the device and not the game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?