Lost history

Options
jassica28
jassica28 Posts: 1 Newbie
hello!  I went to play one day after being logged in with fb and found myself logged out.  When I went to log back in all my history was lost!  I had to start at level 1 again!  HELP!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jassica28 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved in the levels! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @jassica28, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Bjay
    Bjay Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options
    New to the community.  How do I find what I've posted?. Also there's a black rectangular box obstructing view saying I need to confirm email address. Click here to resend. When I do nothing happens. Also the green chat icon won't go away.  I'm computer illiterate all new to me. Help
  • sunsetlver
    sunsetlver Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I evidently need Player Support Team. I was up to day 27 or 28, when I left my game. Coming back to it, after I had already played it that day, I was started back at Day 1.....I cannot figure out how to fix this even after following your instructions. I have spent LOTS of money on this game and am not happy.

• Bjay
    Bjay Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options
    Don't give up. I've played CC's for months, daily.  The past week and half I'm stuck with a roadblock. Trying everything, but I live by "A winner never quits and a quitter never wins. I'm at level 3790 and I will not quit.  Hang in there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?