I am connected to Facebook, but when I try to invite my friends, it doesn't show any of my facebook

Options
Sharon_Schwab
Sharon_Schwab Posts: 1 Newbie

When I try to invite my Facebook friends to play with me, none of them show up when I click on "invite Friends". I am connected to Facebook. I even logged out and re-logged in and checked my app notifications and everything. Why won't my friends show up when I click on Invite Friends?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Sharon, have a look at this link here and try the steps to check your permissions. Following all the backlash from the Facebook scandal, they have changed permissions a lot. If they are all as should be, let us know and I will pass this over to the team :)

• bcampbell1978
    bcampbell1978 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I have followed all the instructions and made sure this app is active in my FB.  It says I’m signed on through FB but I can’t see any of my FB friends anymore when I go to get lives or send lives.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,847 Community Manager
    Options
    @bcampbell1978, is the pop up that comes up empty? What about the high score list, do you see any of your Facebook friends there? 

Can you also see your avatar on your current level? A screenshot of the pop up would be very helpful and do you play on an Android or Apple device? 

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?