Double fish on rainbow road not working

Options
leefaz
leefaz Posts: 1 Newbie
The double fish on rainbow road don’t work? When is this getting fixed as it’s been like this for a while?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @leefaz, welcome to our Community :)

We have a thread here to collect feedback on the Rainbow Road and one of the feedback is about the Fish but not that it is not working.

Would you be able to make a video recording the next time you're about to get a Fish from the Rainbow Road so we can see how it works from your end and be able to pass it on to the Studio? 

For information on how to make a screen recording: https://screencast-o-matic.com/

Once you have the video, contact Player Support here: https://soporto.king.com/support send a message:

-Select "Problems with my game" and then "Special event Problem"

Write a message explaining the issue and send it. You'll receive an automated response so reply back and attach the video.

Let me know when this has been done and provide me the Ticket # so I can get the video and help investigate.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Hi @QueenB the fish issue has already been reported to the studio by @Buglady (of King). This was in August and she said she would try to get back as there is more news about it. 

BugladyBugladyPosts: 25Kingster
    Hi @Yosca!
    The fish issue(fishue?) is reported and being taken care of, I'll try to get back here as soon as I have more news on it.  
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for bringing this up to my attention @Yosca, I guess I missed that comment 🙈

I'm sure @Buglady will update us as soon as the feature has been improved 🤗
  • Buglady
    Buglady Posts: 30 Kingster
    Options
    I have not forgotten. :)
    The fish issues are in review, what's already been fixed is:
    - The 4th bottle of Rainbow streak showed 2 fish which implied that it was the double delish fish booster. It's now changed to show only 1 fish, to make it more clear that you're receiving 1 fish that spawns on the board. 

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Thank you @Buglady! Well maybe you can consider changing the single fish in the double delish fish. If you look at the differences of rainbow streak, the double fish would be a better reward than just a single fish  :p

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?