Why don't i get to play bubblegum hill?

Options
deedra123
deedra123 Posts: 1 Newbie
I don't  get to play bubblegum  hill, it's  never available  even when it is for other people.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @deedrew123 😃

It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I understand that this may be frustrating, especially if your friends currently have access to new challenges that you are unable to play.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen. Rest assured I've  passed your feedback onto the Studio and fingers crossed, hopefully everyone will soon have access to this new and exciting challenge.

• ylrt1116
    ylrt1116 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I used to be able to play Bubblegum Hill and now for months it is no longer offered time. My husband gets it all the time!!  This is very frustrating!! I think I'll just reinstall this game.. 
  • dasiejenni
    dasiejenni Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Agreed. I saw the posts and through that by now the problem would be fixed but it is still not showing. My mom gets bubble gum hill every weekend and I don't get it at all.
    sad face... no rhyme or reason.. I've even invested in small packages and she hasn't...
    Hope this issue is corrected soon.
  • huantran
    huantran Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue with not able to play in bubblegum hill challenges. I have always ben able to all the time I have joined until recently 2-3 weeks ago. I have paid more than $1000+ in purchasing from here. I am frustrated. Can anyone help.

Thank you.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to the Community, @huantran !

As you can read here, the Studio team informed us that this past weekend they would be running a test and that Bubblegum Hill wouldn’t be available for all of our players

Please keep in mind these tests are necessary for making the game as Sodalicious as it gets. I hope you can accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

• huantran
    huantran Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It has been a few weeks already not just this weekend.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Yes, @huantran , they have been running this test last weekend and the week before, you're right. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?