“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• essabella
    essabella Posts: 3 Newbie
    All these 1000- to 11,000 of complaints of same issues no internet!! King's scaming off customers players, human beings! As long as they cheat off us playersKing needs 2 permanently remove All their games & put em All where the sun dont shine. Apparently yall biggest back n front stabbing us. Yall needed 2 b reported 2 BBB & other internal law inforcement. Yall need 1 of Ms. Millie's pies ea. 1 of yall; movie "The Help" from: Essabella
  • Tonkcat
    Tonkcat Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Having the same problem on my IPad, started a week ago.  Up to date on the app, can play but everything is on hold till I can connect again but it keeps giving me various errors. 
  • shannookin
    shannookin Posts: 1 Newbie
    It has said I have no internet for months now I cant get my prizes or save my progress please help I love this game
  • pattytuk
    pattytuk Posts: 3 Newbie
    Obviously there is a big problem for lots of us.    When are you going to fix it????
  • bibi61
    bibi61 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello. What do you do for our problème? I’am in France.
  • Angel1123
    Angel1123 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I did what you said about deleting Facebook from my phone, and tried feverishly to find out how to delete it on Facebook, but it shows a bunch of other games, but no candy crush!!!

when I open the game it has the play button and the profile button for Facebook, when I hit that it brings me to the king login page!!!

what do I do???
  • Nane79
    Nane79 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I reinstalled candy Crush Jelly as a test and had to start from the beginning. But everything worked fine. Since sunday I cant read messages there. The icon tells me that there are 6 messages, but when I open the menu none are shown. So the problem is starting all over again. And as you do not show any interest in solving it, there will be only one consequence for us - stop playing and deinstall 😩
  • CaronB
    CaronB Posts: 3 Newbie
    I keep getting th message "You have encountered an error.  We are working hard to fix the problem.  Please try a little later".  I have tried for 7 hours.  This has happened before and when I got the messae I retried and it worked.  Getting frustrated with this.  All other games on FB work. How much longer?  I don't want to uninstall and reinstall that will be lots down the drain from what I have read.  Thaks in advance for getting this resolved.
  • CaronB
    CaronB Posts: 3 Newbie
    I reported my problem at :6:57.  My wifi is working and when I try candy crush soda it starts downloading and then goes to message  that encountred an error and trying hard to fix the problem.
  • Shakennar
    Shakennar Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm having the same issue on an Android!!! Please fix!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?