Visual bug? Stars aren't granted even if I score the required amount for them.

Marquitoh
Marquitoh Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello! There seems to be some kind of bug in levels 33, 34 and 73 in which you score the three stars but obtain only one or two. From what I've found, I am getting the correct amount of stars for my points, but in-game, the thermometer shows that I've reached three stars. 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting this @Marquitoh👍

I'll report this to the studio but I need to know a couple of things first, which device are you playing on, if on mobile, which game app version do you have installed? 

Can you send me a screenshot of the game map showing these levels so we can see the stars you have collected on the level pin? 

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

• Marquitoh
    Marquitoh Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi! Sorry I didn't give you that data.

I play on Android 9, game version is 1.151.3.

Also, I'll send screenshots.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Awesome, thanks 😉

I've passed this on to the Studio and they informed me that they will not focus at this at the moment as there are other priorities they need to handle first and so far, there are no other similar reports. 

If there is an issue that is stopping you from playing the game, the studio will be all over it but as this might either be a graphic or a bug, they will look at this once they have time.  

I hope you're ok with this and please feel free to post here again if you come across other levels so we can at least keep a record of this here in our Community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?