Account not credited

Options
Lisa11266
Lisa11266 Posts: 2 Newbie
I just purchased 50 gold bars and they were not credited to my account. How do I fix this?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,059 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Lisa11266 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars you have purchased for your game :o 

The Community does not deal with it as the query includes your personal details.  You will have to contact the "Player Support Team" for any Purchase related issue!  Scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

Hope everything works out and you will receive your purchased items back into your game :+1: 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,059 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Lisa11266 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars you have purchased for your game :o 

The Community does not deal with it as the query includes your personal details.  You will have to contact the "Player Support Team" for any Purchase related issue!  Scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

Hope everything works out and you will receive your purchased items back into your game :+1: 
  • Lisa11266
    Lisa11266 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you so much for the guidance 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?