lives and boosters

Options
blutu
blutu Posts: 16 Level 2
I'm on fb don't have posting friends.  Also, can't find game friends on either saga or soda, get the wheel for boosters on saga but nothing for to get boosters on soda.  Any ideas?  ths kn

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @blutu Hope you are having a nice day/evening =) 

I am sorry to say that I am not clear on your question!!  Can you please explain a bit more about the issue you are having in the game?  

One part I understood is that, you said there is a "wheel" in Candy Crush, but we don't have any in the Soda game....

** There is no wheel, but we do have other way(s) to collect boosters in the Soda game ---> 
    1) The Daily Bonus reward -- when we log into the game for the first time in a day, we will receive boosters, and they are usually "timed boosters"! 
    2) Through "Mr. Toffee Fair" -- We used to have Quests in the game before.  But, now that was replaced with Mr. Toffee Fair.  If we finish the tasks in a single row OR column, we will receive boosters.  There are usually, one timed and one regular to keep!  Please check this thread to read & know about Mr. Toffee Fair 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back and explain more about your question :+1: 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • blutu
    blutu Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    thanks for your help on the boosters....  I can't find any friends on either game, ccs or soda,so I don't know how to get more lives. I just have the 5 lives the game starts with.  any ideas or suggestions?  thanks,  kn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?