Locked on bubblegum hill, candy crush soda

Options
Mojja
Mojja Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi
I open candy crush soda, and got my daily boost, so I could play bubblegum hill with the boost. But then I have the same issue as I see others are having. I open the hill but get locked from playing it. I tried clearing cashe, I tried going back on the icon to the right, I restarted my phone. I did it all over and over, but it doesn't help. It's been 45 minutes, my boost is running out (the boost with 30 minutes endless life is gone) and I cant play. Its really frustrating since I'm just wasting the boost I need to win the bubblegum hill. What can I do for it to open? 

Also I want to know about how many gold I get, dont seem to be connected to how long I'm king. Can be king for 2 minutes or 30 minutes and still get one gold. Ita rare I get more than one, no matter how long I was there. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Mojja Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the Bubblegum Hill :(  

I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you meant by "get locked from playing it"!!  Another player also has posted about same thing yesterday!  And they too have not come back to explain what it is!!  

I have tried in my game, and it is working fine!  Hence, I need more details to understand the issue what is happening with the BGH!!

1) Are you not able to play even when you click on the level # 1?
    2) Or are there still check marks on the levels, even after you are dethroned?

With regards to the "Gold Bars" we are rewarded, I too am wondering about it!  Let me raise this question to the Community Team people.  But, they will be coming back to work only tomorrow after the weekend!

** TO reply back to my question and give more details, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Mojja
    Mojja Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Yes its option number 2, there are still check marks on the game when I open it, just like it looks after I finish it myself. But the pictures that shows who is king will keep change as other people win and becomes king. Its been like this all day, I still cant play it.
  • ShawnaSue11
    ShawnaSue11 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello I'm New And I Would Like to learn more Here 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?