Troll's treasure

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi everyone - I received my payout today and although it’s only 7 bars thats 7 more than I had yesterday. Consider 1.5 million players won we are lucky we got more than 1 bar 🤣

Happy crushing everyone 💪🏻

• suzekit
    suzekit Posts: 270 Level 3
    edited November 2019
    **Edit by CM: Off-topic**
  • heidifralick
    heidifralick Posts: 37 Level 2
    I agree! I've never seen the "Troll Treasure" either
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Hi all,

This event came in the form of a pop-up to every player some time ago, as a way to celebrate the 5 years of Soda. As you were passing the stages you were receiving updates in the shape of pop-ups up until now. Those of you that say you don't have it, it's likely you disregarded the pop-up and did not realise.

To those of you that have it and are asking about the rewards, they should have all been granted by now. In the end, over one and a half million players managed to get it, so a total of 7 Gold Bars was granted to everyone, to make the total of 10 million Gold Bars a reality.

Thank you all for participating (we will try to make sure everyone's aware if we ever do another round) and please keep the feedback coming!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,603 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2019
    @Xarly

@Xarly Honestly, what you tell is nonsense. For once you do not know my tablet and what can be seen on it. I have never received a pop up from Soda and no BGH. In Farm Heros it works great, because I can play everything. Funny, these pop ups can not be ignored. How should I ignore something if I do not get it? It is always said, everyone has BGH. Only, many say that they did not have it. It can not be that it is always up to the player. It may be that the service did not do it right. I'm sorry, it's just the truth !!!

Please tell me where it is !!! Game.
  • Spinnifix
    @Xarly

Have just updated soda.

Find the difference! Only one, the top of the 5th place with the color.

That's all.

What do you want to tell me so !!!

• Spinnifix
    @Xarly

I checked everything. The notifications are all on.

I can not do more and show more !!! >:) 
  • Spinnifix
    I have the arcade. That's quite different.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

This event came in the form of a pop-up to every player some time ago, as a way to celebrate the 5 years of Soda. As you were passing the stages you were receiving updates in the shape of pop-ups up until now. Those of you that say you don't have it, it's likely you disregarded the pop-up and did not realise.
    Speaking from my own experience, I log onto Soda Saga everyday and play for 2 hrs at a time. If I had received a pop-up I'm fairly certain I would have seen it. That aside, it does not matter to me much. Yes, I would have enjoyed participating, but there will be more contests in the future.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    All I can say is that I have my notifications turned on at all times and I never received a pop-up for this event. Because so many people did not see the pop-up, it does appear that something went astray. When you say "pop-ups", are you referring to the reminders that appear, such as the window that says "Re-claim the Crown" in regular Bubble Gum Hill, or that "Batula Stole your Key" in Treasure Goblin? Or was an icon supposed to appear on our game boards like the Episode Race and Soda Squad? (I saw all these appear on my game, btw)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?