Daily Rewards Loss

DarthFaol
DarthFaol Posts: 3 Newbie
I played Sunday, Nov. 24 and received my daily reward for about 320 days worth. I played the next day and was started back at day 1. What happened? I open the game daily, even if just to get my reward. I want them back. That is almost a years worth of play for nothing.

Best Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    @DarthFaol - welcome to our friendly community. Unfortunately the daily reward boosters history is only stored on your local device. Sometimes a glitch like this can occur. As fun as the streaks can be ( I had one at 800+ and lost it so I can relate) please note that after 7 consecutive days your daily bonus is back to where it would have been reward wise as if your streak was still going on.

I wish I had better news but we hope you stick around and keep on crushing 💪🏻
  • KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    Hi again @DarthFaol - I’m sorry I didn’t have better news. My only suggestion for the future is if you notice one day the daily booster doesn’t show up on your first login. Try logging out of your profile. Clear the cache and cookies on your device and then power it off for 15-30 seconds and then log back in. It may not sync the rewards for that day but 9 times out of 10 the next day it’s back to normal where you left off.

Best of luck to you 💪🏻

Answers

• KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    @DarthFaol - welcome to our friendly community. Unfortunately the daily reward boosters history is only stored on your local device. Sometimes a glitch like this can occur. As fun as the streaks can be ( I had one at 800+ and lost it so I can relate) please note that after 7 consecutive days your daily bonus is back to where it would have been reward wise as if your streak was still going on.

I wish I had better news but we hope you stick around and keep on crushing 💪🏻
  • DarthFaol
    Yeah I was afraid of something like that. 
    Thanks.
  • KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    Hi again @DarthFaol - I’m sorry I didn’t have better news. My only suggestion for the future is if you notice one day the daily booster doesn’t show up on your first login. Try logging out of your profile. Clear the cache and cookies on your device and then power it off for 15-30 seconds and then log back in. It may not sync the rewards for that day but 9 times out of 10 the next day it’s back to normal where you left off.

Best of luck to you 💪🏻
  • DarthFaol
    Thanks. I'll try to remember to try that next time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?