Taken back to leve 1 after logging in to FB was on level 802 and spent a fortune getting there. I am

Sally_Waller-2
Sally_Waller-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Lost my progress after logging into FB after internet breakdown was on level 801 now 1 after spending a fortune with you

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Sally,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen here on King Care and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• lodiko03
    lodiko03 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I lost my level 1382 after i update my candy crush soda application, and back to level 1 if i open, i already connected to my gmail and Facebook but still  can’t open on my level what ineed to do
  • jdjkhall
    jdjkhall Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm having the same problem. When I initially log in I'm on level 1. I'll then close the game and re-log in and my current level comes up. It is a 'work around' but it is annoying. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,576 Candy Moderator
    lodiko03 said:
    I lost my level 1382 after i update my candy crush soda application, and back to level 1 if i open, i already connected to my gmail and Facebook but still  can’t open on my level what ineed to do
    Hello @lodiko03 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Try clearing the cookies/cache, then force closing the App and restarting the device after 2 minutes rest.  See if this clears the issue or not and post back to let me know!

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead =)  
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,576 Candy Moderator
    jdjkhall said:
    I'm having the same problem. When I initially log in I'm on level 1. I'll then close the game and re-log in and my current level comes up. It is a 'work around' but it is annoying. 
    Hello @jdjkhall Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the glitch in your game!!  Can you please try the steps what I told above to @lodiko03 and see if that clears the glitch?  Please try it and let me know how it went for you.

Hope everything works out in your game!  Have a great weekend ahead =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?