No Daily Bonus

Options
Farnoush
Farnoush Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi, I just joined the community right now. I want to know why this game has no daily bonus?! no Calendar?! most of the games have daily bonus, at least a Circle Spin.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,752 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Farnoush Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I hope you are talking about Candy Soda game!  If so, you must be playing on a PC!!  

That is the reason, you are seeing a Daily Bonus =)  There is a Daily Bonus reward on Mobile devices and also on Windows 10 too.  If you do not like to play the game on a mobile device, you can always install the game in Windows 10 through Microsoft store and play there.  

Please remember to save the game through Facebook otherwise, your levels won't be intact!!  Also, please know that whatever boosters you have on current browser will not be transferred to the other browser or the device.  

Hope this made sense!  If you need further assistance or clarification, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • tubalcane
    tubalcane Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

ive got windows 10 and was getting the bonus untill a few months ago, now it has stopped. can anyone tell me why

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?