We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Gold bars

jenwilkins
jenwilkins Posts: 3 Newbie
Why are my earned gold bars gone ? Twice?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    Hi @jenwilkins, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

You should never lose your gold bars.  I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps from here.  Once you have the number please let us but don't post your number here.  Then I will offer you further direction.

• Lakshmi1991
    Lakshmi1991 Posts: 2 Newbie
    For me happened same.please help.
  • WPL_80
    WPL_80 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Me too.. I lost 10 gold bars this week and lost another 10 for past months.
    Why is that?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    Hi @WPL_80, welcome to our community.  You should never lose your gold bars.  I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps here.  Once you have that number you are going to complete this contact form: https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get abot email with a ticket number on it. Please respond to that and then they will look into your account to find out what happened to them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?