Options
msritejreddy
msritejreddy Posts: 2 Newbie
I cant able to see my weekly challenge list check on that and update me 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,320 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @msritejreddy Welcome to our friendly King Community :)

Just wondering... are you talking about the Candy Soda game OR the original Candy Crush game? 

There is no "Weekly Challenge" in Candy Soda game, as per my knowledge!!  Can you please post a screenshot of it, so that I can find out more about it?  This web page helps you with screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  To post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)
  • kcristo2013
    kcristo2013 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I was playing Candy Crush Soda Saga yesterday (Saturday) and I just logged in to play (around midnight Sunday, my time) and it pulls up my Daily Free Prizes and it started me back at Day 1. I'm not sure what day I was on, but I have been playing daily, constantly. Please help correct this issue. 
  • Bettieboop53Bjay
    Bettieboop53Bjay Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    @PummyRaj I had a weekly challenge for a week. I only play on Friday and Saturday when the new episodes are uploaded. Was surprised to see something new, due to Kimmy malfunction,  trilled to see more boosters. When I played Friday I passed the leader, but today it was gone. Finished my episodes so see you guys on Friday.  MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone in the King community.🎄⛄🎅
  • IMeMineMyslf
    IMeMineMyslf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    December 29th at 8pm I was in 2nd place with 23 wins and an hour later I was in last place with zero wins and first place was someone new to my list (whole new list) had 39 wins? this weekly list is either bugged. hacked, or just more of King's BS. Like being awarded boosters that never appear. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?