“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• Aneleh
    Aneleh Posts: 13 Level 2
    I fixed mine!
    Seems like the game logged out from King🙄.... as soon as I logged in my internetconnection was there 😬
    Try that, maybe that is the problem. 😁
  • SandraLadner
    SandraLadner Posts: 3 Newbie
    yes I have done All of this.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Awesome!   I'm so glad that you found the solution @Aneleh!  Thanks so very much for letting us know.
  • whimsy1012
    whimsy1012 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Can't connect to store
     Get message 'contacting"
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @whimsy1012 - Happy New Year and welcome to our friendly community.  Are you trying to connect to the store to buy some gold bars and/or boosters?  The games need a strong and steady connection to the internet, and if there is a minor disruption in the signal - you can have a temporary problem with the game.  Sometimes it is because there is a temporary problem with the King servers.

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 10-15 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

If you are still having a problem where the game says it can't connect to the internet - you can wait a few hours to see if it will clear up (in other words if it is a problem with the King servers then hopefully it will be resolved and you will be able to connect again).

However if you are still unable to connect to the internet after 24 hours you may need to de-install and re-install the app.  Just realize - if you do this you will lose any saved lives and boosters and only boosters that you purchased and have not used yet can be restored.

• tholbrook64
    tholbrook64 Posts: 20 Level 2
    I'm using Android smart phone
  • tholbrook64
    I'm using an Android phone
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    @tholbrook64 there is a possible solution above from @Aneleh.
  • tholbrook64
    Aneleh said:
    I fixed mine!
    Seems like the game logged out from King🙄.... as soon as I logged in my internetconnection was there 😬
    Try that, maybe that is the problem. 😁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?