How many levels are there

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,793 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @sabine1965

hello Sabine You have already been informed several times that this community only allows English. Your posts will therefore be deleted.

@Elsa & @Xarly
  • sabine1965
    sabine1965 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Hello
    No problem, in view of your extremely racist attitude for my taste, I choose not to participate in this extremely sectarian community.
    You do not know how to open up to others, while I make the effort to translate your English.
    I am very proud of my French and I claim it.
    A word to the wise ...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,793 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I have reported this post.

@Xarly & @Elsa & @QueenB
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix@sabine1965, welcome to our community. She gave you the information regarding only using English because those are the rules that we were all given and we were told to ask the player to please use a translator so that we can read what you want to tell us.  Spinnifix does not speak English.  She has to use a translator for every single message that she responds to in this community.  I can totally empathaize with both of you because having to go to Google translate is a total nightmare.  Before this community was opened up the old community also had many players posting their message in their mother tongue.  I remember having to go to Google translate all the time to translate their message to English and then type my English message and translate to their language.  Half the time I've been told that Google does a terrible job of translating so maybe that's why it has been changed now.  I knew some french because I grew up in Montreal/Canada with the French Canadians.  Unfortunately, back then they only taught us how to read and write but never to communicate.  Are you living in France?  From what I've been told French Canadians and French Parisians both have such different dialogue.  I can speak the odd french word here or there. 

Let's see how much French I can remember from childhood.  You wrote:

Si je suis en mesure de traduire votre anglais, vous devriez en faire de même pour mon français.
    C'est ma langue natale, je vous demande de la respecter. Merci

I know "Je suis" is I am.  I think you wrote that you are trying to translate your English and something about it not being the same with your French.  This is your mother language.  You are asking her to respect you.  Thank you.

I think I might have got about half of it right.  How did I do?   Your first message you wished someone good luck right?

• sammyjones12123
    sammyjones12123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Ranjan77 said:
    How many Levels are there
    Ranjan77 said:
    How many Levels are there

• sammyjones12123
    sammyjones12123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    There are 30 levels
  • Ranjan77
    Ranjan77 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • Sivisita
    Sivisita Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • Sivisita
    Options
    But they say over 4000.. 
  • Sivisita
    Options
    I hope more than 5000!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?