“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 2,932 Legend
    @loopy66

☺ Hi ! ☺

Would you like to tell us something?

Then please say so and we'll be happy to answer.

I wish you a lot of fun here

♥♥♥

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

• loopy66loopy66 Posts: 3 New Bee
    I did type something but its disappeared!

I was trying to spend my coins that I bought to get me through a level that I would have won but its kept saying store unavailable so now I'm stuck again
    @loopy66

☺ Hi ! ☺

I would suggest that you update your app and clear the cache.

If it is still not available, please report back. 

Since this community does not support buying behavior, please go to the bottom of the page on contact: Please fill out the form and make sure that everything is spelled correctly and send it off. Please do it in your language. You will then receive an automatic email and describe your problem and send it. If you haven't received anything after about 3 days. Please repeat this process. I can't do more for you.

Thank you and good luck

♥♥♥

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 8,510 Superstar
    Hello @loopy66, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me something... 

Are you having issues ONLY with purchasing items with your Gold Bars and everything else is fine?  Or are you having issues with something else too.. for example: receiving the gift from Mr. Toffee's fair, etc,!

Also, are you using a PC or a mobile device to play the game? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

Only buying with my couns, and I've lost 20 coins out of my balance now ! not happy and will not be buying anymore 
  • lrwarricklrwarrick Posts: 1 New Bee
    Cannot get in. Says please tilt device. I have tried everything
    Hello again @loopy66, I am very sorry to hear that you have lost 20 Gold Bars from your game :o 

I need to know which device you are using to play the game! 

I have one more question to ask you... Can you tell me what were you trying to buy before and you received the message "store unavailable"?  

I am sorry for continuous questions... the more details I know about the issue, the better it is for us to provide a solution for the issue!! 

Hope this made sense!  Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!     

It's an S9 so android. I was trying to buy more moves as I explained initially 
  • Woolworth2964Woolworth2964 Posts: 3 New Bee
    edited January 17
    I haven’t been able to link to the store for days and have been held back because I couldn’t purchase extra moves or boosters. I feel like I should get back all that I lost due to this. It’s insane. It seems like this happens quite often. I  think I’ll quit while I’m still sane. Thank you. 
  • debbiebe65debbiebe65 Posts: 0 New Bee
    Just recently I have lost internet connection on Candy Crush Soda.  Without losing my progress what do I do?  I can't purchase any extras.
    Hello @debbiebe65, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Is it only the Candy Soda game that's having this issue and all other games are working fine? 

If so then, usually, deleting and reinstalling the App would resolve this "no connection" issue!!  But, please be aware that "Reinstalling" the game App will delete all the in-game our pre-game boosters.  If you would like to reinstall the game, please follow below steps. 

First of all, make sure that you have saved the game either through Kingdom account OR Facebook account!  It might not be possible to save your game now due to internet connection issue!!  So, take a picture of the map that shows your current level.         

Then follow these steps --> Delete the Soda App --> Disconnect from WiFi --> Clear Cache --> Restart the device after shutting it down for couple of minutes --> Connect to Internet --> Install the App --> Log in and you should be able to back into the game with the last level you have saved!  And you will also be able to make purchases without any issues :+1: 

Please let me know if you need any other assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.   

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a wonderful weekend ahead =) 

• Anitamei1974Anitamei1974 Posts: 0 New Bee
    Why keep said I not connected with internet but I have 
    Hello and welcome to the community

Please update your app and clear the cache.

Then it should be okay again. In the meantime, you can go to another game and then come back.

Sometimes they solve the problems by themselves. A well-intentioned tip from me.

♥ Have a good time♥

Hello @Anitamei1974, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Is it the only Candy Soda game that you are having this issue with?  Any / all other games you play on that device are working fine?  Also, are you seeing any message "no internet connection" / "cannot make purchases" etc.,

If so, the best remedy that works out for most of the people for this issue, is to "Delete & Reinstall" the App!  After the re-installation, all the bugs/glitches are gone and game works fine BUT only downside with this step is, you will be loosing all your saved up boosters!! 

If you are OK with loosing your current boosters, please do delete the App --> Clear the Cookies / cache --> Restart your device after shutting it down for couple of minutes --> Install the game and log-in and play!  Now, you should not have any issue and should be able to play from where you left off!! 

Please post back if you need further assistance or need clarifications... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back!

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the week!    

P.S:  If you have purchased any of your boosters with real money, you can contact the Player Support Team and ask for a refund!  But, you might have to show the proof of purchase, and it should be easy!