“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Options

Answers

• debbiebe65
    debbiebe65 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Just recently I have lost internet connection on Candy Crush Soda.  Without losing my progress what do I do?  I can't purchase any extras.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @debbiebe65, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Is it only the Candy Soda game that's having this issue and all other games are working fine? 

If so then, usually, deleting and reinstalling the App would resolve this "no connection" issue!!  But, please be aware that "Reinstalling" the game App will delete all the in-game our pre-game boosters.  If you would like to reinstall the game, please follow below steps. 

First of all, make sure that you have saved the game either through Kingdom account OR Facebook account!  It might not be possible to save your game now due to internet connection issue!!  So, take a picture of the map that shows your current level.         

Then follow these steps --> Delete the Soda App --> Disconnect from WiFi --> Clear Cache --> Restart the device after shutting it down for couple of minutes --> Connect to Internet --> Install the App --> Log in and you should be able to back into the game with the last level you have saved!  And you will also be able to make purchases without any issues :+1: 

Please let me know if you need any other assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.   

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a wonderful weekend ahead =) 
  • Anitamei1974
    Anitamei1974 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Why keep said I not connected with internet but I have 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community

Please update your app and clear the cache.

Then it should be okay again. In the meantime, you can go to another game and then come back.

Sometimes they solve the problems by themselves. A well-intentioned tip from me.

♥ Have a good time♥
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Anitamei1974, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Is it the only Candy Soda game that you are having this issue with?  Any / all other games you play on that device are working fine?  Also, are you seeing any message "no internet connection" / "cannot make purchases" etc.,

If so, the best remedy that works out for most of the people for this issue, is to "Delete & Reinstall" the App!  After the re-installation, all the bugs/glitches are gone and game works fine BUT only downside with this step is, you will be loosing all your saved up boosters!! 

If you are OK with loosing your current boosters, please do delete the App --> Clear the Cookies / cache --> Restart your device after shutting it down for couple of minutes --> Install the game and log-in and play!  Now, you should not have any issue and should be able to play from where you left off!! 

Please post back if you need further assistance or need clarifications... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back!

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the week!    

P.S:  If you have purchased any of your boosters with real money, you can contact the Player Support Team and ask for a refund!  But, you might have to show the proof of purchase, and it should be easy!  
  • DebbieDelta82
    DebbieDelta82 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options

I’ve been dealing with this exact same issue as of last weekend (1/11-1/12). It started with Pet Rescue, which said I wasn’t connected to the internet (but I am)! My internet is working great and my mobile phone is connected regardless of the program saying it’s not connected. After verifying the internet is working, I checked to see if the Pet Rescue app is using the correct version, and checked my iPhone 7’s windows app and all are current.

I then signed into King.com to see if that would help. I have an existing King.com sign-in and use this site as the main place to save my progress, but it wouldn’t accept my password!  So I updated the password. Pet Rescue says it still isn’t connected to the internet. (None of my progress shows and I can’t buy anything!  UH OH — YOU'RE LOSING INCOME!) Now the King.com app keeps automatically signing me out after viewing a couple pages.

The access through King.com gives me the same error messages as FB, but one difference is FB says I’m signed in to Pet Rescue and keeps asking me to sign in even though the app says I’m signed in. When I try to log off, it won’t allow me to, and says I’m not connected to the internet!   Kinda funny, but not!

Personally, I think this has something to do with the FB integration, since it started around the same time I was trying to login to FB to save my progress. (Yes, I’m paranoid about losing my progress!)  I’m also having the same problems on the other King game I play regularly, CC Soda.

Of note I’ve also restarted and rebooted my phone without any improvement. And I also have the games set up to backup onto my iCloud account every night (although I don’t know if that saves my progress?)

Please help. I don’t want to lose my progress on either game. On Soda, I’m on 1989; on Pet Rescue, I’m on 2050. I also play Candy Crush (704) and Jelly (353), which don’t appear to have the same issues, but I also haven’t played them since all this started.

Thank you!

• tholbrook64
    tholbrook64 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Same with mine..same exact thing as mine ..I still play Evey now and then...but I take my money to other games now..can't purchase nothing on any of my King games..I've had this problem since Sept 2019. I have begged for help.. nothing fixed after all of this time..don't really care anymore...I'm planning on purchasing a new Android phone in the very near future...when I do..I know I'll be sent back to the level one on both candy crush and jelly...that's not going to happen  ..I'm past 1500 mark...so after the new phone..I'm done with Kings games..I won't even waist my time downloading  them again...it was a  total blast  for 5 years of playing! Absolutely loved playing...but good things I guess come to end.
  • yorkshiregirl
    yorkshiregirl Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    See previous comments about this. Try deleting and re installing. You will loose your bonuses but not your progression.....well that’s what happened for me.... There doesn’t seem to be any permanent fix for this from King!! Good luck 😉 
  • amandae595
    amandae595 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options
    I, too, have no internet connection. This has been the case for about three months now. The problem started when I deactivated my Facebook account. Before deactivating my account though, I did remove access permission to facebook to my game. Now, I cannot connect at all. The game is far less fun now. Wish there was a fix.
  • Pollyo1967
    Pollyo1967 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I've had the "no internet connection" issue for about a week. But I am connected and have no problem with any other game only Candy Crush Soda Saga says I'm not connected. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?