About candy crush soda saga

Options
Deepak26689
Deepak26689 Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello I have paid 59 rs to take a all lives through online payment and plus 20rs from Google 

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Deepak26689
    Hello and welcome to this community

Did you pay money and didn't get your life?

Then please contact me, I would be happy to help you!

♥ I wish you a nice day ♥
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

This game very interesting and fun..I like most

• Aakshi
    Aakshi Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I just love this game😊😊.....getting use too it day by day...make my time worth 😎

• Deepak26689
    Options

Hi,

I paid money of Rs. 79 for life and all, you have debit from my account but no eminites. What the hell are up to

• Deepak26689
    Options

I want my money back if u will not I will take action on it

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,274 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Deepak26689 A Warm Welcome Back to the King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the items you have purchased for your game!!

Unfortunately, the Community Team does not deal with the Purchase issues, as the query needs your personal details.

Either to receive the items OR to get the refund, you will have to contact "King Player Support Team". You can do this either directly from your game OR through this link https://soporto.king.com/contact

I would prefer to contact them directly from your game and here is how ---> Click on the "Settings" (the gear wheel icon) ---> then go to "Purchases" option ---> check if the option of "items not received" is included there. If it is, click on it and follow the steps you are asked to. And if not, scroll all the way down to where you see "Contact Us" ---> Click on it and fill the form. While doing so, make sure to fill out all the needed details.

Once you send your complaint, you will receive an automated email as an acknowledgement, along with a ticket number. If you have not heard back from them within 3 to 5 days, please do send a reply to that automated email you have received and inform that you are still waiting to be helped.

NOTE: Please send only one complaint at a time. Otherwise, it will confuse them and they will think that we are being helped by another agent and you might not receive any help! (hope this made sense!).

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance.

Hope everything works out and you will receive your purchased items soon!

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?