Piggy Bank issue - Showing (-) negative number! WORKING ON A FIX!

Options
Froggyt75
Froggyt75 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
I'm trying to break my piggy bank but it's saying I have -21 but when I pass a level it says it full. I'm very confused!!!

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

There seems to be an issue which is, unfortunately, affecting the Piggy Bank 😕

Rest assured, however, the game team is aware of this and working as hard as they can to solve this but we don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

In the meantime, please contact our Player Support if you are trying to purchase the Piggy Bank by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can also contact directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is the following: 

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Froggyt75

Hello and welcome to this community

Since I cannot help you, I would like to pass it on to @QueenB.

I wish you a nice day and good luck

• QueenB
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Thanks for the tag @Spinnifix👍

@Froggyt75

Rest assured, however, the game team is aware of this and working as hard as they can to solve this but we don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet. 

In the meantime, please contact our Player Support if you are trying to purchase the Piggy Bank by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can also contact directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is the following: 

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

Thanks  

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the meantime, please contact our Player Support if you are trying to purchase the Piggy Bank by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?