Lost boosters

Options
SRMVVCB
SRMVVCB Posts: 34 Level 2
Is there a way to get my lost boosters back? I saved my progress today but entering my email address (no Facebook) and was a bit worried because I didn’t want to lose my levels (3113 or my day streaks (425 days in a row) and was happy to see those were still there. Unfortunately I lost all my boosters some had over 30 and now I am back to 3 each! I also lost any lives that had been given by soda friends. Very frustrating but it could be worse I guess! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @SRMVVCB Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me how you lost the Boosters?  Just by creating an account and signing into caused it?  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to give more details!!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • SRMVVCB
    Options
    I was logging into my game on my phone and it gives you two options a green play button and a blue save your progress button. I clicked save progress and signed in with my email then it took me to my game. I was on the same level, had the same number of gold bars and continued with my daily play bonus. But I had lost the boosters that show at the beginning of each level as well as those you can use while in the level. I can build it back up it was just a bit disappointing. 
    Thanks for any help you can give! 
    🤗
  • DeeDev
    DeeDev Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I also lost my boosters. I had over 100 of some of them.
  • SRMVVCB
    Options
    Oh No!! That was worse than me! So sorry! Wish they could figure out the issue and correct it! 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @SRMVVCB, I am very sorry for not getting back to you till now!!  I have missed the notification about your response!!  

Did you save the game before this OR was that the first time ever you saved the game?  And everything became 0, correct?  

Also, I just would like to make sure that you are talking about Candy Soda game but not other Candy game!!

Thank you!  And once again, very sorry for replying this late 🙏🏻
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @DeeDev, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  First of all, I would like to know which game you are having this issue in?  

And was it the same situation for you also just as @SRMVVCB?  Just by logging into the game, you have lost all your boosters?  

Have you saved your game before that OR is this the first time?

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  
  • _72_
    _72_ Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I have the same problem with it, many days later I test some kind and this is my result: The infinite booster time and win streak cannot be saved in facebook, it saved into the game data.
    Things I have tried is:
    • Login into several device and play a level in each day.
    • **Edit by CM: SPAM- Off-topic**
    My result in each test is:
    • Several device had different boosters and win streak count.
    • The infinite booster time countdown 5x faster.

I hope the author can save some of these in facebook, I don't know king account was but I'm want to save all the game data in case of getting lost with it.
  • DeeDev
    DeeDev Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I lost all of my boosters in the regular candy crush game. I opened it on my phone as I always do and first it brought me back to level 1. I closed the app and went back in and was relieved to see my game progress was back on correct level but all boosters were missing.
  • SRMVVCB
    Options
    Hi PummyRaj! No worries! I play it on my phone and it always saves my progress. This was the first time I logged in with an email to save my progress. I only ever saw to save with Facebook and I don’t have a Facebook account. I did not lose everything, my levels stayed and my gold bars but I lost all my received lives, and my in game boosters. I have also noticed that I don’t get the opportunity to watch a video for extra lives or moves at the end of a game as well as no more popcorn booster to start the game. 
    Yes I am playing Candy Crush Saga
    Thanks for your help!😄
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello again @DeeDev, and @SRMVVCB, A Very Good Morning / Good Evening to you both 🤗

I am trying to find out some information about this issue!  I did find more complaints about the same issue, but could not see a solution!  I will get back to you once I find anything!  

I have just came back to update you with that, as I did not want you guys to think that I have forgotten about it!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?