Why i'm not getting the kimmy's arcade ?

Options
jitushar
jitushar Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @jitushar

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add these features to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Answers

• _72_
    _72_ Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Can you give me more information about this?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jitushar, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

The "Kimmy's Arcade" feature is not available for all the players yet!  It was just released only to part of the players as a test feature! 

We all will receive it, but it's only a matter of time!  All you have to do is to make sure that your game is up to date, was installed latest version of the App AND your device has enough storage space to receive the event without any issues.

Please read more about the feature and other players' comments at this thread "All about Kimmy's Arcade" 

** If you have any more questions or need further clarifications, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, and write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Keep having fun in your game(s)!  Have a wonderful week ahead =) 
  • jitushar
    jitushar Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My app is up to date and lataest version too but really unfortunate i'm not getting this😔    
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @jitushar

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add these features to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• alex050971
    alex050971 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @jitushar, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) i had kimmys arcade but now it’s disappeared. can you help? 

The "Kimmy's Arcade" feature is not available for all the players yet!  It was just released only to part of the players as a test feature! 

We all will receive it, but it's only a matter of time!  All you have to do is to make sure that your game is up to date, was installed latest version of the App AND your device has enough storage space to receive the event without any issues.

Please read more about the feature and other players' comments at this thread "All about Kimmy's Arcade" 

** If you have any more questions or need further clarifications, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, and write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Keep having fun in your game(s)!  Have a wonderful week ahead =) 

• alex050971
    Options
    i had kimmys arcade for a few days but now it’s disappeared. can you explain this? 
    alex 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @alex050971, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that the "Kimmy's Arcade" has disappeared from your game!!  

Can you please tell me what device you are using?  And also, when did the event disappear from your game? 

By any chance, did you reinstall the game within these few days? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • alex050971
    Options
    i’m using iphone 11. i didnt uninstill it but logged out when i set up a king account, i think it was saturday when i lost it. 
    alex 
  • YasoSweet
    YasoSweet Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

My app is up to date and lataest version too but really unfortunate i'm not getting this😔  

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Sodalicious people!

@YasoSweet, did you have Kimmy's Arcade before the Egg Hunt event, and have not got it back since then? If so, could you please send us your player ID?

Thanks for your cooperation!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?