I can't unlink one of my Facebook accounts to link it to my other Facebook account

Evelyn1994
Evelyn1994 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited February 2020 in Support

I tried everything and I can't unlink one of my Facebook accounts to link it to my other Facebook account (which is where I have all my progress), it automatically connects to the account that I don't want to connect

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Hi there! This is a duplicate. I had just answered it !!! @firebombmarkus
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @Evelyn1994, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am not sure if I have understood the issue completely!!  But, I have read what you wrote in your other question also.  So, I will ask few questions... 
    1) You have linked one of your Facebook Accounts to your King account.  Right?

2) But, you do not want that Facebook account as it is not the account you have played more levels!  Did I understood that correctly?  

3) So, because of that, you want to connect your Kingdom account to another FB account, where you have played more levels and saved!  Is that right?  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Evelyn1994
    edited February 2020
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • Evelyn1994
    edited February 2020
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,967 Community Manager

Sorry @Evelyn1994 but we only speak English in the Community!

I might be able to help if you can let me know which device you are playing on. Is it an Apple, Android, Windows 10?

Have you tried reinstalling the game app as your device might have saved your previous Facebook logging which you need to clear out so you can sign in with a new account and reinstalling the game app fixes that.

Keep in mind that when you do reinstall the game app, you will lose any saved lives and Boosters. Also any special events or extra features you might have participating on might get reset.

Hope to hear back from you soon 😊

• Bakainu
    Bakainu Posts: 0 Newbie

please help my candy crush soda saga is level 2557 to my old facebook account but unfortunately its been hack now i have new Facebook account how to continue my candy crush soda to level 2557

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?