Why, when I use the striped lollipop power up, does it sometimes use 2 at once, other times..

lorket9
lorket9 Posts: 3 Newbie

I've been noticing lately, that sometimes, when I use the striped lollipop power up, it only uses one at a time, other, as in just the very last time I used it, it took 2 at once. It did that right after I bought it, then the next time, only used one, the time after that, it once again used 2. I didnt' double click, so that's not the issue. Why is this happening, and is it happening to any one else? thanks :)

Best Answer

Answers

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5

@lorket9 This sounds like something that should not be occurring. While I have not have this particular issue myself, a while back I had a glitch with the pink lollipop hammer where I would want to use it, but the affect didn't occur until later. There was kind of a delay. Here is a link to a support page for trouble shooting:

Depending on what platform you are using to play, click on that page (computer or mobile device for example). I hope this helps, please keep us updated. 🙂

P.S. If possible, it would be extremely helpful if you could take a video recording of the incident (try recording the next time you use a Striped Lollipop Hammer in case the incident occurs again).

• lorket9

@LizzyLemondrop , thanks for your reply! I have no idea how to record that as I'm on my computer, not a mobile device, unless it's possible to do that on a computer too? Not sure about that :) Anyways no, and this isn't the 1st time this has happened, been happening for a while now, I'd look up and think, I didn't use 2, just had 8 now I have 6? Things like that. I posted my 1st comment from the support page, but I have no idea where to find trouble shooting... Again, thanks! :)

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Answer ✓

@lorket9 If you are using a computer, here is the direct link to the Computer support page: Computer

I myself use Windows 10. For me to make a video, I use a keyboard shortcut by pressing the Windows key (between the Fn and Alt keys) plus the G key, then I hit the Start Recording button. Here also is a link for help on How to Record a Video of an App in Windows 10 with pictures.

• lorket9

@LizzyLemondrop thanks so much for the help, I'll get this figured out now and post here when I do!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?