About sending lives froma message inbox...

Options
Mesko981
Mesko981 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have a question about sending lives to friends after recieving message in inbox. If I get, let's say 3 lives request from a friend, after checking all requests and pressing send, will a friend recieve 3 lives, as requested, or just one? Also, if in previous case I wish my friend to recieve all 3 lives as request, how long should I wait before sending a single life request?

Thabk you and best regards!

Best Answer

• Beebee92
    Beebee92 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yeah. I think the répétition of lives requests is a problem. I hope they sort it out soon. About the number of lives you receive when you request I'm also waiting for them to answer lol.. Let's hope someone replies

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,440 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @Mesko981 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

That is very interesting question and I too always have wondered about it! Just to make sure, are you talking about Candy Soda OR the original Candy Crush?

If it is Candy Crush, it used to be (a while ago) -- when ever we receive a life, when we click on them to collect it, the other player gets a life back! Now, I am not so sure about it!! Because, whenever we refresh or Exit and enter into the game, the "Send Lives" icon appears again / Hearts will be back as if we have not sent them!!

If it is Candy Soda, it looks like it is once in 24 hours. Because, once we send through the "Send Lives Pop-up box", it will not appear again till next day! But, I will make sure and confirm again!

Please let me know about the game you are wondering about, which would be helpful for me. Type your reply in the empty dialogue box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend 🌸

• Mesko981
    Options

Hello and thank you PummyRaj for your answer. I was reffering to oroginal Candy Crush. Basically my question is if I have 3 life request from the same person, if I send all of them at once, will that person recieve 3 lives or just one?

Thank you and best regards!

• Beebee92
    Options

Hi PummyRaj, the issue of sending lives to friends, exiting and coming back into the game only to find the same requests is an issue. I hope you guys are working on it. It was not like that before. I like seeing my envelope empty. I only keep lives I receive. I send lives once people request for them. Please you guys should work on it. Thanks

• Beebee92
    Options

Hi Mesko981, I have also wondered about the same thing. I have been sending requests for lives to friends at least twice within an hour. But when I get the lives back I get only one from people I request from. I only see two rarely especially when there's been a lot of time in between since I can go off the game for like 4 or 5 hours. But it will be nice to know if we request for a number of lives, we receive the same number of lives back

• Mesko981
    Options

Yes BeeBee92, I have the same problem. Every time I open message box it's filled with atleast 11 requests, usually 3 or 4 from the same person. But your last sentance is the reason I am writing this post. Will they get 3 loves for 3 requests or just one life and others are considered a spam or something...

• Beebee92
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yeah. I think the répétition of lives requests is a problem. I hope they sort it out soon. About the number of lives you receive when you request I'm also waiting for them to answer lol.. Let's hope someone replies

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?