We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Facebook Friends

eddie12121212
eddie12121212 Posts: 2 Newbie
Why am I playing with random people and not my Facebook Friends?

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,960 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello and welcome to the Community @eddie12121212 Nice to see you here and I hope you enjoy the game. With extra challenges and events in the game, you can expect to see both your Facebook and other King players and this is intended.
    I hope this clarifies 🙂.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,960 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello and welcome to the Community @eddie12121212 Nice to see you here and I hope you enjoy the game. With extra challenges and events in the game, you can expect to see both your Facebook and other King players and this is intended.
    I hope this clarifies 🙂.
  • perthwolf
    perthwolf Posts: 1 Newbie

Does anyone know why none of my Facebook friends are now in my game? I use to have many but now I don’t know any players. How do I get back my fun game with friends?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

In all of our previous Saga games there have always been two separate ways to be socially connected - either through Facebook or the Kingdom. 

Both allow you to easily save your game progress, play across multiple devices or platforms and also send and receive help at Roadblocks, extra lives and other juicy bonuses.  

In Blossom Blast Saga we have integrated these 2 features, so your Facebook friends and Kingdom co-players both appear on the game map. 

If you aren't connected to Facebook then you will only see your randomly assigned Kingdom co-players. These are other people who are also playing the game and you can choose to interact as much or as little with them as you please.

It is completely anonymous and no personal details or information are shared between players. All anyone else will see of you is your avatar and nickname, both of which can be personalised. 

Even if you are Facebook connected you will still be connected to the Kingdom and so will see a mix of other players' avatars alongside your Facebook friends profile pictures.

This means there are always other players on your game map and friends available to give a helping help when needed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?