What this, I have paid and I don't have my boosters ???

Options

Best Answer

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited February 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello again, @siky63!

I want to follow up on what I said earlier. I went back to level 361 of Soda Saga and I am happy to report that what you are experiencing is not a purchase issue! πŸ˜„ The restriction you are seeing is intended for that particular level. Once you pass the level you should regain access to all of your stored boosters!

Happy Crushing!

Answers

• BeckyBubblegum
    Options

Hello, @siky63! Welcome to the King Community! πŸ™‚

Before we attempt to troubleshoot the problem, have you tried going back to the previous level and seeing if the boosters are available? There are a few Soda levels that restrict you from using boosters.

• crystalsfrazier
    crystalsfrazier Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Send the screenshot to the contact us department. They are always good about addressing problems and restoring purchases.

• BeckyBubblegum
    edited February 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello again, @siky63!

I want to follow up on what I said earlier. I went back to level 361 of Soda Saga and I am happy to report that what you are experiencing is not a purchase issue! πŸ˜„ The restriction you are seeing is intended for that particular level. Once you pass the level you should regain access to all of your stored boosters!

Happy Crushing!

• tnicol
    tnicol Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I purchased a package special with boosters for 24 hours and they are no longer there. I went back to other levels and they are not there either. Thanks so much.

• BeckyBubblegum
    Options

Hello, @tnicol! Welcome to the King Community! πŸ‘‹

If I understood you correctly, you did receive the package you purchased, but now it has gone missing? πŸ€” Please try the following troubleshooting steps to see if it may correct the problem:

• Reboot your mobile device. Reboot your computer if you play on Facebook or King.com.
    • Make sure the Internet connection is working correctly.
    • Make sure you are logged into your App Store with the same account with which you made your purchase.

If none of these steps work, you may wish to Contact Support. If you have purchased a package with timed boosters and were unable to use it, you may be able to get a full refund. Make sure you provide as much detail as possible when describing the incident. You will need to provide your User ID number, which you can easily find by opening the game app, selecting Profile and double-clicking or tapping the King logo.

Let me know if you need further assistance! ☺️

• tnicol
    tnicol Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

None of these recommendations worked but thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?