Incorrect level showing

Options
jyoung4992
jyoung4992 Posts: 6 Level 2

I played offline and was on level 1041, and when connecting on line it shows I'm only on level 953. The below screen shot is of level 1000. I had not yet taken a screenshot before continuing online. Is there a way this can be fixed or do I have to do them all over again. Please help, I really would hate to have to do almost 100 levels all over.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry if you have a problem. It is always recommended to play online, as errors can occur when offline and the boosters are also lost. I'll give you a link: Please search for the device and the problem.

Good luck

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

• jyoung4992
    jyoung4992 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Am I able to recover the lost levels?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,303 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @jyoung4992 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Looks like you are playing on a PC through Facebook! Here is what I would suggest you to do to get your level progress back....

Click on this link ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact ---> Enter your details -- your name, email address, game name; and for PLATFORM slot, write as "Facebook";

Now other details like this ---> TOPIC as Problems with my Game; ---> and SUBTOPIC as Game Didn't Save ---> then explain a bit about the problem you are having in the game, and click on Submit.

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.Β Β If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received.Β 

Please post back and let me know if you need any further assistance OR have more questions/concerns about the issue!

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?