transfer my progress

HumorTum23
HumorTum23 Posts: 5 Level 2
How can i transfer my progress on an other my facebook account ?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,254 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @HumorTum23, :) 

I am sorry to say that I am a bit confused about your question!!

1) Do you want to transfer your progress to another device?  OR 

2) Are you asking to send the game progress to one Facebook account to a different Facebook account?  

If it is the first choice --->  First download the game on to your new device and then simply log into your Facebook account.  All your level progress will be transferred to the new device.  Boosters are not transferable, hence you will see 0.

If it is the 2nd question --->  It is not possible to change our game level progress from one Facebook account to another! 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further assistance OR have more questions. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening =)  

Answers

• Clau_Vallejos
    Clau_Vallejos Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    (Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,254 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @HumorTum23, :) 

I am sorry to say that I am a bit confused about your question!!

1) Do you want to transfer your progress to another device?  OR 

2) Are you asking to send the game progress to one Facebook account to a different Facebook account?  

If it is the first choice --->  First download the game on to your new device and then simply log into your Facebook account.  All your level progress will be transferred to the new device.  Boosters are not transferable, hence you will see 0.

If it is the 2nd question --->  It is not possible to change our game level progress from one Facebook account to another! 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further assistance OR have more questions. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening =)  
  • HumorTum23
    HumorTum23 Posts: 5 Level 2
    thak you ... my problem is solved......  BTW my question 2nd .... 
    thank you for response 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?