Gumball goodies error since 2 months

Ceridwen1980
Ceridwen1980 Posts: 4 Newbie
since 2 months i cannot get my gumball goodies... i've been searching for a fix here for a few weeks now but cannot find it... anyone can help me? 

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community.

Have you updated your game? Do you have an internet or wifi connection?

Please clear the cache for me! Please check everything. I'll give you a link: Check your problem and the device.

Otherwise please report back

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

Good Luck

• Ceridwen1980
    yes, updated! i use 4g connection. cache is cleared still same problem. I use a galaxy s9+
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Hi there!

Thanks for reporting back. I will give you further help.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center.  There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you play on an app please go to Settings - App - Store - Deatials and there is an email address. Write the email there and explain your problem with the data. You will then receive an automatic email and do everything again. And send it. Good luck

Help Center: Please select your game and your language in the top right corner.

https://www.help.king.com/hc/en-us#%20

I hope this helps you !!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,243 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    since 2 months i cannot get my gumball goodies... i've been searching for a fix here for a few weeks now but cannot find it... anyone can help me? 

Hello @Ceridwen1980, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Can you please give me few details... 

1) Are you having this issue ONLY when collecting the rewards from the "Gumball Machine"? 

2) How are the other features... for example Rewards from Mr.Toffee's Fair?  Looks like you are on Mobile device!  How about the "Bubble Gum Hill" event?  Is that working fine or are you receiving above error message for that event too?  

3) Also, how about in-game purchases WITH Gold Bars?  Are you able to buy moves & lives without any issue? 

Can you please post all these details that I need to know?  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • Ceridwen1980
    yes i only have this issue with the "gumball machine" all the rest is working perfectly! (also bubblegum hill and mr toffe's fair)
    and yes i am able to purchase extra moves f.e. with the gold bars... no other issues. 

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,961 Community Manager

Hi @Ceridwen1980, there is one thing you can try to see if helps and that is to clear the Google Play Store cache.

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

Restart the device and give the game another try 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?