No boosters

Options
loulousack
loulousack Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi im not getting any quests for over a week which means I can't get any boosts ive tried everything but there still not there in getting notification about my team mates have ticked a tile dos an tone no how I can resolve this problem please x

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,808 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @loulousack A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! I am sorry to say that I am not very clear about the issue you are having!

1) Did the events like Mr.Toffee's Fair, etc., has disappeared from your game? Is that the reason, you are not able to gain any boosters?

2) Which device are you using to play the game? And are you using Windows 10?

3) Can you tell me anything else about the issue in your game?

Please post your reply by typing in the empty comment box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌸

• loulousack
    Options

Hi sorry I didn't explain properly I don't have the box showing up in the corner of the screen where you pick a tile and collect wotever you need for rewards im playing on a Samsung note book it was working till Friday last week, we finished the tiles but it never appeared again where usually it comes straight back thanks for your help have a good night x

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,808 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for replying back @loulousack 👍️

Yeah, that is "Mr. Toffee's Fair" event! How about other features -- Episode Race, Soda Squad, etc., features? Are they still intact?

Can you post a screenshot of your Map please? To post the screenshot, you have select the second icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the dialogue box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• loulousack
    Options

Hi just want to thank you for your help ive got it to work I put my notebook back to factory settings bit of a hassle lol but worth it x

• me6790
    me6790 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I have been having the same problem, wish I knew what setting it back did...I really dont want to revert back to factory settings any idea??

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?