I lost over 2 years of consecutive days played! What happened?

DonnaMarie_
DonnaMarie_ Posts: 14 Level 2

I play every day several times a day. No days skipped. I am in King community & saved to Facebook.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,959 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Are you referring to the Daily logging streak @DonnaMarie_?

If yes, this is a feature that does not get backed up like your game progress and Gold bars do so once lost, you'll have to start again.

It can sometimes be reset with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself. The calendar can also start over again if you change the date and time or switch the time zone on your device, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on. 

The value of the rewards will increase after day 7 so even though you need to start over, you're still getting a free booster every day.

Have a Sodalicious day 🤗

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator

Hello @DonnaMarie_ . What exactly have you lost? Can you give me more details so I can try to help?

• DonnaMarie_

When I open the game it shows how many days in a row I've played. I had close to 800 consecutive days played. Recently that number dropped to 453 & now it dropped again to 0. I play multiple times a day & am connected to Facebook.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,959 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Are you referring to the Daily logging streak @DonnaMarie_?

If yes, this is a feature that does not get backed up like your game progress and Gold bars do so once lost, you'll have to start again.

It can sometimes be reset with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself. The calendar can also start over again if you change the date and time or switch the time zone on your device, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on. 

The value of the rewards will increase after day 7 so even though you need to start over, you're still getting a free booster every day.

Have a Sodalicious day 🤗

• DonnaMarie_

Thank you. There,was a game update so that's probably what happened.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?