Purchased Bars

Comments

• LINDARAZOR1
    LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑

I'm scared.....I left a message with soda crush and was because I did not get all bars and missed two boosters...they actually wrote back after almost two years and fekty very scared. I'd never report king games despite hundreds lost...Mabey my phone, Mabey their fault, I know peak made an error and didn't get all my boosters Hense checked out and I have no reason to lie, I . worked for the government before fell ill.... Got following message and my response I'll send after as not fitting. Their message was as follows

My response Bevin two seconds... please help or advice....I am so scared.....this is all I have....

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @LINDARAZOR1 !

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. However, our Player Support team is the only one to handle purchase issues, as they have access to very sophisticated tools which show if the purchased items have been delivered and used by a player; we don't have those tools so the Community cannot assist you in this case.

• LINDARAZOR1
    edited March 2020

I accidentally deleted my response my phone only has a limited capacity I don't have enough money to get more capacity on my phone I rely on my parents which is humiliating but this is not the point of the email.

I had purchased bars well basically a package of $11.99 from Candy Crush soda and they told me that they checked and that everything was fine and that if I keep raining them and harassing them they're going to shut me out but they haven't responded to me and almost two years so even when I ask questions about what the frog did and one of the games or just questions regarding what happened to an event in game of and just regular things or if for instance in this case I didn't get all my bars I was missing a few as well as to boosters and then they told me that they're going to close my account in a way or I won't get any responses because they checked and everything was fine I wrote back that maybe with my phone I don't know but why is there a button that tells you if there's a problem to push it but supposedly I'm not allowed anymore..... I am filled with anxiety and stress that I can't deal with anything I'm almost home pay on the 20th and my results are bad list on how to deal with any of this stuff anymore I don't want friends I don't have money to buy food from animals. I lost to I'm not asking them for money not asking them for anything I just wanted to know what happened maybe it was my phone I don't know maybe there is a glitch I know that when it happened with toy blast, right away everything was put back because they looked at it and realize that they messed up but King hasn't responded to me in almost 2 years until I started joining this community and they finally did and then they threaten me I don't want to say threat but it felt like one to me.....and there's no way I'm going to report them because I love King games so much I just don't understand why they would think I would do such where my neighbour who is eight years old has spent thousands of dollars to get me boosters and things and all I did was mention that I didn't receive something and now I'm not allowed to even say anything so why do they even have a button that tells you if there's a problem bud I don't know what happened I got the majority of my things 90% but I just let them know and then I got told that well I sent you guys what they wrote me and now my anxiety is so bad I feel so sick and this is making my disease really bad and I'm really scared I don't know what to do what happens if I have a problem I'm afraid to even contact now I don't know what to do I don't think anybody in trouble and I didn't do anything wrong I'm just very scared and I'm very sad I used to work for the government I would never do anything wrong all I do is try to make people happy I don't know what to do starting to give up on everything I really scared I don't have anyone to talk to.... But if anybody can I answer at least with that frog does LOL sorry I'm trying to add a bit of humour as I'm extremely distressed right now and it's 5:10 in the morning and I haven't even slept in my supper yet..., If anybody wants to contact me feel free to add me to Facebook or even email me actually my Facebook it's *Edited by CM: personal information*. Enter my profile name it says my university in my hobbiess and living in Montreal excetera....

It really nice to have but I guess maybe it's better to keep it on this site I don't know if there's anybody that lives in Montreal that's lonely too anyways I guess I'm taking a chance but knowing me I probably just made another mistake are there any time I try to do good I seem to mess things up.... I apologize and to the whole community you guys are so amazing and all the feedback of Got I'm done trying so hard to figure it out how to do all this feedback to you guys but I'm totally computer illiterate but I'm learning!

Thank you for being there friends you guys are all amazing

Jennifer 🌹

*Edited by CM: personal information*

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend

Hello Jennifer!

I am happy to pass it on to @QueenB. She can help you better !!! Good luck I am really sorry that you have such difficulties !!!

@QueenB

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @LINDARAZOR1 😊

I just moved the discussion to our sweet Soda Community since I see your issue was with Candy Crush Soda and here you can find players, game experts and Superstars willing to help you out 🤗

I have also edited your post whenever you posted some personal info according to our privacy policy

Have a Sweet Tuesday! ☺️

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

I would like to understand so I can help.

On this thread I informed you that Player Support would get in touch with you regarding your queries which they confirmed they did, what do you mean they gotten back to you after 2 years and what are you scared about?

• LINDARAZOR1

They told me that if I write again regarding missing items I'm banned from the games is what I understood.....said they checked and I received all.mynitrmsvbit I was missing a booster and a couple bars....... I'm afraid if I have a problem, ego do I do I speak to to now?

Their answer

• LINDARAZOR1

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Best regards

Jennifer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@LINDARAZOR1, I'll send you a private message 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?