“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

I just found a message where they are keeping track of this issue. Please follow and post here.

• _Elsa_

Hi guys, to add to what @Spinnifix there is a long thread in the community about no connection to the Internet. I suggest that you check it out @simon1964 and if it's the same thing, please post there because that is where the updates will be posted.

I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• _Elsa_

Hi @adamsessler welcome to our community. To add to what @Sukanta_Biswas wrote I think there is a problem so please follow this link here. If that is the same issue then I suggest you post in that thread because that is where they will be making the updates.

I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• ClareBear1973
    ClareBear1973 Posts: 12 Level 2

I’m still not able to connect to WiFi so that I can compete in the race, send or receive lives etc, Any other games that I’m playing are connecting fine other than King games.

many thanks

Clare

• manfredo
    manfredo Posts: 9 Level 2

Hi !

My name is Manfredo (sorry, English isn't my first language) and I'm playing Candy Crush Saga with my Grandson at a PC with Windows 10, I didn't connect it to Facebook (I use Facebook for other reasons, and don't want to connect it to Candy Crush); we reached level 2134, and suddenly it looks like the game has lost the communication with Internet (despite the computer is connected to Internet).

(I've also Installed the game at my Cellphone (android), and connect it to my google gmail; there I haven't no problem, but the two games are different.)

Could someone give me a clue in how can I solve this ?

Thanks.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,695 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2020

Hello and welcome to this community

If your mother tongue is German, or French, or Spanish, you can also post your problem in the sections. Could you please update your game and clear the cache? To your second question: The games are different on each device, since it contains different programming. Hope that answers your question. Good luck In the German area, I could answer it better in German.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator

Hello @manfredo and welcome to our wonderful King Community. In addition to what my friend @Spinnifix has said above about the International Corner, it appears there is a problem and if you see "There was a connection error. Try again in a bit" this issue is currently under investigation. There is no fix or workaround for this now, but we will keep you posted.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Magieme
    Magieme Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

I am also waiting for this reply. I am Connected but when I try to use helps like special bonuses le start with Freckle or look how going in my group it says NOT CONNECTED TO INTERNET< or Wait til you are connected to the internet. I look forward to a QUICK answer both here

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator

Hello @Mustafa30 and @Magieme A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Is it Candy Crush OR Candy Soda game you are having this issue?

Do you play any other games on your device? If so, are they working fine?

Can you please post back and clarify this for me, so that I can suggest you what to do next? To post back, you can simply type your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍬

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?