What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Support technique

Options
Jerry27390
Jerry27390 Posts: 3 Newbie

I reached level 538 yet now I'm back to level 1 again everytime I want to play 

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,120 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please play level 1 again and complete it, then please update and clear the cache and restart. Good luck

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,951 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @Jerry27390 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗I

I am sorry to hear that your game has sent you back to level 1!!

I am assuming you are playing on a Mobile device! Have you made sure that you are logged into the game with your Facebook OR Kingdom account? I have noticed that if we log out of the game and do not log in, we are automatically sent back to level # 1! King made this facility for us recently!

If that is not the reason for you to loose your level progress and you are logged in to the game, check if you see the stars on the levels OR are they grayed out!!

Then, re-playing and winning the level you are stuck at, will bring back your level. Not sure the reason behind this though!!

Please post back and let me know how it went or if you need further assistance. You can simply type in the blank comment box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will enjoy your game again! Have a Sodalecious Day 🍬 🍾

• Jerry27390
    Jerry27390 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I' m definitely NOT playing on a mobile device but on a PC

I always keep logged in.

I played level 1 again and completed it then restarted but it won't do..

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,120 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Jerry27390

Hello Jerry

Try it with a different browser, maybe that will help. Clear the cache, this is important. From all brokers you use.

• Crazybasenjilady
    Crazybasenjilady Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm playing on PC via Facebook Gameroom. Yeah, you are gonna tell me to use this browser or another. Which ever one I'm not using, that's gonna be your answer. Gameroom worked until Tuesday and now its messed up. Oh, game connects perfectly to internet if I try to buy stuff (not going to spend MY money on your game). I deleted game and reinstalled. Didn't work. I can give you a clue...Windows 10 ran updates 3 days in a row starting Tuesday night. Since the first update, your game has been wonky. Looks like you're gonna have to look at the update and see what they messed up.

No, I'm not going to play via a browser. If it isn't going to work on Gameroom then count me gone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?