3 day game reward problem

Options
Tammy2003
Tammy2003 Posts: 11 Level 2

The recent 3 day game, I was rewarded 20 gold bars and should have been 50. How do I get help with this? I don’t remember name of game. At end of first quest, Kimmy popped up to remind me to wash my hands. I completed all 3 days and in fact completed one twice. I was rewarded for 2 of 3 tasks which is incorrect. Can someone help me with this please? Thanks! Tammy

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tammy2003 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

It was called as "Kimmy's Quest" and it has ended on Monday night.

So the 3 tasks that were given for us to finish ---> (1) Play 3 levels (2) Beat 2 Hard Levels (3) Win 3 Gold Pins.

And the rewards would be: (1) If we finish 1 task, it would be one hour unlimited Color Bomb;

(2) If we finish 2 tasks, we would receive 10 Gold Bars;

(3) and if we finish all 3 tasks, we would receive 50 Gold Bars!!

Did you receive a different set of tasks OR were they same as above? I am not sure how you have received 20 Gold Bars!!

Usually, we have to contact the "Player Support Team" for such kind of issues! But, we are not sure whether they are open due to the epidemic of Corona Virus!! I will ask the Community Manager about what to do? Can you please give me your game ID number? This link will help you ---> "Find my ID Number"

Please post back your reply by typing in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• PamelaLovesYOU
    PamelaLovesYOU Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Help! I am having problems with my Candy Crush Soda app. It kept freezing. So I updated my phone. Still kept freezing. I am owed 50 gold bars and the app said I already got them. No I did not. I have lost 3 color bombs, 3 fishes and 3 color changing bombs. I had to uninstall app 3 times. I got rolled back all the way to day 1 :( Please help me get the 50 gold bars I am owed, the boosters I lost and get me back up to day 68. Thank you :) I love you all!!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,779 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you didn't get it. I think that has to be done manually by the studio. So I pass it on.

@Lola_Pop & @QueenRaffie

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi PummyRaj,

It was called as "Kimmy's Quest" and it has ended on Monday night.

So the 3 tasks that were given for us to finish ---> (1) Play 3 levels (2) Beat 2 Hard Levels (3) Win 3 Gold Pins.

Well I never saw that "Coming Soon" screen (I am assuming it was in the game?), but even worse, I couldn't compete, because I am at the end of the game again, Level 4555. Did the 30 Levels, that King recently released, the same day, it was released. 30 levels built is simply not enough. Nor, this constant waiting for them, to be built.

Anyway on "(3) Win 3 Gold Pins", do or did you mean 3 Stars? I could of done that, if you are allowed to play past levels? But again, with no new levels available, couldn't compete in this contest. This needs to be kept in mind, for those of us, who are always waiting on more levels to be built. Been to the end of the game, at least 5-6x now.

It's also things like:

New Feature: Kimmy's Arcade! <-----Post goes back to Nov. 2019

New Booster: Supersonic Lolly <-----Post goes back to Feb. 25th, I'll assume this year of 2020

Haven't seen either yet. Do use Win 10 Pro - PC, on gaming, no smartphone. But Kimmys Arcade has been out, for like 5 months now. The booster is new, but still, why not release these to the whole gaming community, it will get tested faster, & level the playing field.

Well just a few thoughts on things.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/18/2020

• bob13
    bob13 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I received 30 bars, Thanks!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @PamelaLovesYOU and welcome to our Community!!

I'll be glad to check this 😊

Can you please send us your player ID? you can find it here.

Thanks a lot!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Origins7_Dale 🤗

The "Gold Pin" means we have to win a level in our first try itself, so we have to win 3 NEW levels in our first try.

I have no idea about "Kimmy's Arcade" -- I have heard it is super fun!! I am still waiting and hoping it will show up in my game! I do not play much on Windows 10, but only iPad. And heard that Kimmy's arcade does appear on iPads/tablets!!

Supersonic Lolly -- Not sure what it does either!! And, I have not seen it in my game yet!! I am nearing to 2000, UNLESS it is restricted to be released after only certain levels!!

But, I am aware that, all these events are released to the players in groups -- ex: Kimmy's Arcade; So, until it is released to the group I am in, I should wait..... eagerly! 😅 😄

And some events are released to only few groups of players for certain period of time and then move on to another group of players -- like BGH and free Videos. So, I will be patient and wait for these features to appear in my game too 🤩

• L_i_p_i
    L_i_p_i Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am playing Candy Crush Soda.

yesterday I received a message saying that if I passed 25 levels before midnight I would receive today 25 golden bars.

I passed but did not received.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,383 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @L_i_p_i . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

This for Candy Crush Soda page 👇️

You can find all info about refunds and broken purchases here.

If you play on mobile, go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Don't forget to add your Game User ID to the email so Player Support will find your game.

Hope this will help you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,779 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

You have to wait until you get the gold bars tomorrow. If you don't get it tomorrow, please get back in touch !!! Just be patient. Because there are also different time zones.

@L_i_p_i

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?