What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Gold rush

Options
glhelou
glhelou Posts: 5 Level 2

What is the new gold rush challenge starting today to win 50 bars and why can’t I see my progress?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 148,126 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @glhelou . Welcome to our Community 🙎

Could you please tell more detail about this Challange , can you make screenshot ?

Thank you and Stay Safe

• glhelou
    Options

Hi, I can’t provide a green shot because I can’t info on the challenge. When I first opened the app today, it was a pop up with three tasks to get boosters and/or 50 gold bars if I completed them within a certain time. I don’t remember any other details and cannot find any other info on it. A similar challenge was issued last weekend.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,070 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @glhelou - did you by any chance see this in Candy Crush Soda? I got a pop-up today about a gold rush challenge starting tomorrow - Kimmy's Challenge, exactly as you have described.

• glhelou
    Options

@bearwithme yes I did! That must be it! So I should be able too see details about the challenge tomorrow, I guess. Thank you so much for your response!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,070 Candy Moderator
    Options

Not a problem. Glad to help. You have actually posted this in the Candy Crush Saga Support area so I will ask to have it moved to the Soda support area (I did the same thing too several times - while I was learning my way around the community). 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?