3 day game reward problem

Options
2»

Answers

• Tammy2003
    Tammy2003 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

PummyRaj

Hi and thank you for the warm welcome to the King Community! My Game ID # is. 6708923259. I hope this helps figure this out.

I never saw the image above about the challenge. I never received a 24 hour bomb nor was it ever mentioned. The tasks were similar but they were harder. I believe one was complete 5 hard levels. I think first task was to complete a certain number of levels which I did and I didn’t receive a reward, just a comment from Kimmy to remember to wash my hands! I thought oh no this can’t be the reward! I finished the other tasks and was awarded 20 gold bars.

My games have also been locking up. I have to end the game and lose all boosters I used but there’s no way to get it to unlock.

Thank you for your help and I hope you can figure this out and correct it. I do have Kimmy’s Arcade and I LOVE IT!!!! I buy boosters and when I’ve used all, I go to the arcade and for 4 gold coins you can play early.

Thanks so Much! Tammy

• JeSusandPhoenix
    JeSusandPhoenix Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi, I play candy crush soda on my phone & the last 2 days I haven't been able to play in the race or on the bouns game board, can you help please

• Lee_Ann_Toler
    Lee_Ann_Toler Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

They say that we can’t sync boosters, but are stored on our device. But Kimmy's Arcade is synced. I play on 2 different device's and it's the same hours on both devices.

• Candycrushsodalover
    Candycrushsodalover Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

I got my 50 gold bars yaaayyyy! 💃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?