I had 6 gold bars. I won 50. 56 bars. I used 10. 46 bars left. I spent $1,99 for 20 bars,

courtpam
courtpam Posts: 4 Newbie

1 each booster and 1 free hour of lives. 66 bars. I used 10 more bars leaving me again with 56 bars. How do I have a balance of 19 bars. Makes no sense. Can I please have my 38 bars of gold?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

I m curious on how u won 50 gold bars? U r new to the community so not from king community ...

this 50 gold bars from event? Which event ???

• courtpam

I won the 50 gold bars from the 3-day contest Candy Crush had.

• courtpam

The gold bars were won from Candy Crush Soda, not the King Community. Maybe I am writing to the wrong place, if I am, can you direct me to the right place. Thank you.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,208 Candy Moderator

Hello @courtpam A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you are missing your Gold Bars!!

Are you sure you have not spent any of those Gold Bars (37 of them) by accident to buy extra Lives OR extra moves? You might have experienced that even a slightest touch on the "purchase", our Gold Bars are gone!!

After we spend 10 Gold Bars for extra moves in a level, the next set of 5 moves asks for 16 or 18 Bars! Hence, I would like to make sure if you have spent them, by any chance!! Also, did you buy any of the in-game boosters -- Lollipop Hammers OR the Free Switch Hand?

If you are sure that you did not spend for any of these, can you please post your game user ID number? This link will help you to look for it ---> Find my ID number Our Soda Community In-charge can take a look into your game with the help of your ID number, and see where the Gold Bars were gone!

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• courtpam

My user ID is 1328681554. I spent $1.99 for boosters. I did send the first 10 bars for extra moves after purchasing them. Do not remember spending any more bars for extra moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?