never received password reset email

Options
deb444
deb444 Posts: 4 Newbie

i set up my candy crush soda account years ago and signed out and I forgot password. Clicked on forgot password and never received email. I have passes thousands of levels and don’t want to lose these. Please help

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

If your email is correct, you will definitely get a link to reset Password. In some cases the emails go into the spam box so you should check the spam emails.

If you are unable to reset the password, you will lose your original game.

If all efforts are wasted, follow the steps below.

Create a new Kingdom Id or Facebook then connect the game with this account.

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

Answers

• clout
    clout Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Wow that's real bad🤔 it happened before so no ideas yet😔 best of luck💖

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I hope this helps you further.

1. You can create a new King account and I can then give you instructions on how to get your progress back, but the contact form will still be used. 2. Do you have your user ID? If you don't, you have no way to get into your account to access it and get the number. I was always able to tag the community manager or moderator to contact him on Monday and explain what to do. We need the ticket number that is on this message from you. Please think about it and contact us.

• deb444
    Options

Ok created new account so how do I get my levels back, please

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello!

Usually you should be back on the level. Please update your game and clear the cache and restart. If it doesn't help. Please play the level where you are again and exit and update it - clear the cache and restart. If that doesn't help. Go to your game - Gear - Question Mark - Help Center and look for your problem. There you can send an email under Contact.

• deb444
    Options

Also I have my user name before and the email address from the original enrollment. Does that count as user id

• Spinnifix
    Options

I think so. If you are in the account, everything is fine.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

If your email is correct, you will definitely get a link to reset Password. In some cases the emails go into the spam box so you should check the spam emails.

If you are unable to reset the password, you will lose your original game.

If all efforts are wasted, follow the steps below.

Create a new Kingdom Id or Facebook then connect the game with this account.

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

• deb444
    Options

Thanks for all your awesome advice!! I did receive the reset email and all is great with my Candy Crush Soda Saga world again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?