What about "pop ups"? The Soda Team wants your feedback!

Comments

• Smartmonkey
    Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2

Hi am smartmonkey

I like the pop ups for the extra boosters. When you use them in your previous game then for example you open up a treasurer chest then you can gain one of those boosters back or even a better one than before.๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2020

@BeckyBubblegum Yeti's Golden Ticket offer is my favorite and only pop up that I love! The levels have gotten so difficult now that I'm around 2400ish that I need to purchase those extra rewards across the board.

I don't like Mr. Toffee's Fair to keep popping up when I already have chosen one of the tasks. I can see my picture in the middle and if I open it up I can see which task I'm doing.

I totally dislike the Episode Race and I wish you could opt out of it. There are way too many pop -ups when the game opens and I could walk away from my phone and come back again. I can't do that because I have to "x" out of each one but it's very distracting.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend

I had the middle pop up in the middle of the game and clicked on it. This changed the app from Friends to Saga. My current game was lost. I like pop ups like this, but not during a game.

• lindsayohagan
    lindsayohagan Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited April 2020

*Edited by CM:off-topic*

• Brianna_Miller
    Brianna_Miller Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited April 2020

*Edited by CM: off-topic*. And I'm ok with pop ups.

• Smartmonkey
    Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2

Hi smartmonkey here

Thanks for your feedback I don't mind the boosters. Some of you are at higher levels which seem more difficult with little or no boosters. I don't mind mr toffee when you help teammates make a column or getting the treasure chest. I haven't experienced other pop ups interrupting my games as some of you expereinced.

I like the boosters because it's a way to get back what you used or even better ones.

Thanks

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Hi @uxer and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you for asking us, players, for an opinion regarding this. I have to admit that I am not a fan of pop-ups. Sometimes they are just on my way to play and it takes an "eternity" to wait for them to go away ๐Ÿ™ˆ That's my humble opinion. Take care and stay safe!

• thitiphongsrisuk
    thitiphongsrisuk Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2020

*Edited by CM: Unsupported language*

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Hi @thitiphongsrisuk and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š Due to the rules of the Community we use only the English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿค—

• andrealolai
    andrealolai Posts: 85 Level 3
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?