New Feature: Kimmy's Arcade!

Options

Comments

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

Their are no more pop ups I noticed too btw.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

@philrzewski yes. Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time. So those players who had Kimmy's before Easter, should be able to see it back. If that's not the case, then there is an issue.

If you are not part of that group and never saw this special event in your game then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!🤗

• mattbondy
    Options

That is not true.... that has been said before by you's. This feature came out november of 2019. I still never saw it a month ago when covid 24hr free lives for a week came out that I also was told to wait and wait and at some point told me I should have it the next day. Still have never seen both.

In fact as of today I even left a screen shot yesterday of my game showing no features at all on my game...

Only thing that's new is the ads are gone.

• boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options

Evidently there is a issue with Kimmys arcade for me. My ID # 4769294104 and I had Kimmys Arcade and it disappeared. I have no events now.

• mattbondy
    Options

I have had no events for over a month.. I have had the lolly feature which kinda works... today when I opened the game I see bubble gum hill....dunno when it dissapeared but it's back and all i got here

I also noticed all ads have been gone so no more specials as well.

• YasoSweet
    YasoSweet Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

The event not show please help

• YasoSweet
    YasoSweet Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Edited by CM: off-topic

• eNtroPy
    eNtroPy Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I had Kimmy's Arcade prior to the Egg Hunt but have not seen it since :(

• sonny411j
    sonny411j Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Does anyone know why kimmy's arcade never returned after egg hunt was concluded?

• mattbondy
    Options

Nope. I never even ever saw it nor the egg hunt on my game.... nobody is telling us about the features accept all I read was that some are only out for testing for specific users.

Maybe such features should not be listed in the community forum here so we all dont think we should have it or complain that we dont.... I dunno...just a thought here....

Like I have read before that Kimmy's has been out since november 2019. I never saw it once.... I did see it on my wifes phone before easter time but it's been gone from her phone for weeks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?