New Feature: Kimmy's Arcade!

Options

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Just a quick reminder: This thread is for and only for feedback regarding Kimmy's Arcade.

I understand some of you never got it, or never got any other events such as Egg Hunt or Unlimited Lives. There is a special section for you to let us know, which is Support. Please follow this link to arrive there. Any comment that is not related to feedback about Kimmy's Arcade, will be edited or move it to its proper section.

@mattbondy yes, the feature was out since november 2019 that's why when you said it wasn't new I disagree. I'm sorry if you haven't seen it yet, but as I told you other times, some features are only in some devices or for a few players. Hopefully soon you will get other features in your game.

Now, we would love to hear your feedback, share your thoughts with us. It's the only way to make this game even sweeter for you guys!

Have a Sodalicious day everyone 🤗

• sweetp267
    sweetp267 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I understand that this is only for the arcade portion of Soda but dont you think that maybe there should be better communication about why the availability is so sporadic? If you just flat out told everyone who is asking about the absence from their game why they cant get it then maybe there wouldn't be 18 pages regarding this. It seems to me that if you provided better support and more transparency for your product then you would have a lot more happy customers.

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Options

Have had this for a while now. Great event. Thanks, King.

• ejc523
    ejc523 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

What happened to Kimmy’s arcade? Found this by far the best way to receive boosters?

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

For anything related to support, such as why you don't have it, it would be better to go to the support section by clicking here. Over there you will find plenty information about why Kimmy's Arcade hasn't returned yet after Easter, as it was supposed.

@sweetp267 this thread is to provide feedback on Kimmy's Arcade, that is why it has 18 pages. Over here we look for:

• What players think about the feature
    • Any suggestions they can bring to make the feature better for instance regarding rewards or if the quantity of levels you have to play are long and hard, etc.

Hope I helped you 🤗

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,703 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello you two!

You are so great !!! ☺ ♥

Thank you so much for getting the arcade back. It has been improved a lot.

There are now several boosters and you can now complete all 7 levels.

The good thing is that you can play all levels and not have to be afraid of going empty-handed.

The previous ones made you think, take it or take a risk.

Danke GIFs  Tenor

• VinhKhanh2020
    VinhKhanh2020 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Last couple weeks, I've seen my friend played this Arcade. It's very mindful, I love this. But still waiting to appear on my game... Hope I will have soon... Thanks for this new feature.

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

A lot of us are still waiting..... since Nov 2019 to be honest as to when it was first released.

• boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options

Don’t hold your breath till you get Kimmys arcade. And if do when you begin to like it they will take it away.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?