Bubblegum Hill is back!

Options

Comments

• Babs_
    Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

Don't bother, this is fixed so you don't win at bubblegum hill. Game 5 is virtually impossible to comeplete

• Babs_
    Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

@LadyRaffie well this is one player you've lost with the new changes to bubblegum hill. I just spent £83.49 this weekend ready for the start of bubblegum hill and you've made it virtually impossible to complete with game 5 being the blocker from winning, but on the odd occasion you do win, you only get 1 gold bar no matter how long you hold the throne for. Really, really bad move on your part King. I've spent maybe £1000 playing this game and won't spend another penny, it's daylight robbery

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2020
    Options

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• Amaking
    Amaking Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Dear sir i think u should give video with start which claim powers and also when we lost the move watch video for extra moves

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hate the new system - Soda Cup does not appear, all rewards are not paid out upon taking the throne, not able to retake the throne for 40-60 minutes after winning, minimal gold bars build up during that time

• ashy9
    ashy9 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Not liking the new set up at all! As with other posters I can be the winner for hours and then get one gold bar, takes me forever to be allowed back in even though I have been dethroned. Seems to have been made impossible to build up gold bars etc. I could just about cope with the soda caps but even them I’m not a fan of!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

@Spinnifix ,unfortunately not everyone gets the same events/features. Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time. Sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

Most of you are reporting having issues during this weekend. Rest assure we are talking with the Studio and pass it everything to them. As soon as we get more info about this, we will let you know.

Thanks a lot and keep the feedback coming! 🤗

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hi! @LadyRaffie

I know all about the events. Just why am I being notified and it is then unavailable. That is my concern. I tried to clear it myself in February. As you could see. Unfortunately it was again. And for next week it is also in there. I just want to note on. I bought the tablet in July last year and have never had BGH. I have also removed other features as you can see from my picture. I don't want to be sold for stupid, please. That is what I want. If you can understand me !!! Thanks for the answer and what is being done.

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@LadyRaffie - instead of making the same lame excuses, why don't you just admit that the game is being manipulated to get people to spend more money. I'm done......

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Brazzie

Hello and welcome to this community

Have you ever contacted these people personally? Did you get an answer? Spending the money is voluntary. You can ignore it. I haven't spent a single cent on these games in many years. I would like to agree that things are not going the way you would like them to, in order to bring it over carefully and kindly. But if you notice something that annoys you, you may have a suggestion to improve it. You could think about that. Do not you think so!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?