Bubblegum Hill is back!

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello!

@Spinnifix thanks for the clarification! I didn't understand that. I will ask and see what they say 😉

@Brazzie as @Spinnifix says, I understand you might not be happy with the way it is now Bubblegum Hill, but since this thread is about feedback, could you please provide a suggestion to improve it? Is there anything you would like to see instead?

Also, would like to remember you all to follow the house rules ( that you can read over here)

I will highlight a couple of them when giving feedback:

Stay on point. If you can provide a suggestion, even better

Be nice and kind. To King staff and to players. Here we are people trying to make the game the most enjoyable possible for you .

Thank you all!

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2020

@LadyRaffie @Spinnifix

My suggestions to improve it would be to have the game operate the way it's promoted. The wait times to regain the throne for Bubble Gum Hill have increased from a few minutes to over an hour in some cases. This is particularly frustrating when you have purchased a timed booster deal in an attempt to win a few extra hammers and all your time expires as you're waiting to regain the throne. And, after waiting for up to an hour, you receive only 1 Gold Bar (that was not the case in the past). Also, all of the rewards are not being paid out consistently when you win. There are no other ways to accumulate extra boosters other than by purchasing them. Having said that, I understand that spending money is voluntary, but it's extremely difficult to advance in this game without making a few purchases along the way. There is nothing unkind about my comments, just stating facts, as others have done on this community site. Candy Crush revenues exceed $100 million each and every month, the least they could do is treat their loyal players fairly, and refrain from giving us canned responses when we bring up issues.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

@Brazzie

Thank you for your answer! Since I have never had a BGH, I cannot speak to. But I can send you to the ideas section, which you can diligently vote on. Just take the time out from playing and go through the ideas. You may find something you can vote for. That would help all of us and it could be implemented. What do you make of it? Good luck with your search!!

• dalley
    dalley Posts: 30 Level 2

First happy to have BGH back. Why do you constantly give us the same challenge every time we get it. You have a good variety of challenges why not switch it up.

We are never happy I guess

Thanks

Dalley

• SevimHülyaGörgün
    SevimHülyaGörgün Posts: 121 Level 2

Are you testing our patience? You say go online and get your rewards, but there's no cowardly. I'm really sick of it.

• Pattypat71
    Pattypat71 Posts: 5 Level 2

Love bgh but do struggle now to get to no one which was never problem in the past x

• jelly84
    jelly84 Posts: 29 Level 2

I have only gotten to level 4 and then I get stuck

• Faith0408
    Faith0408 Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm still trying to get a hang on the new soda caps... Anyways, thank u for always introducing new events in the candy crush soda saga, it makes the game for exciting... 💗💗💗💗💗

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

@Brazzie fantastic feedback! Thank you very much for your honest and sincere feedback and for sharing your thoughts with us. Rest assured I will pass it to the Studio.

When you say in your previous comment: Soda Cap does not appear, what do you mean exactly? They don't refill or you didn't get the new system?

@SevimHülyaGörgün @Babs you can check here our updates on not getting rewards here

Thanks everyone for such nice feedback. Do not hesitate on sharing with us your thoughts!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?