Flying Fish

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hey @Jana_Elliott Have you voted? You can do at the 1st page.

@Hooky I had the same. They didn’t swim to free a bear but exploded some boosters 😫 Btw same stupid behavior of the fish in Saga now....

• Jana_Elliott
    Jana_Elliott Posts: 34 Level 2

Hi! They really need to address the problem! On Level.2081, I spent money to pass bc I was stuck for so long. Having only that one bear left I just knew I would finally pass ...wrong! Totally pissed me off!

• Ebreezy31
    Ebreezy31 Posts: 48 Level 2

It was meant for me to see this poll, I was literally JUST thinking this on my last game. Too often, the last few moves become pointless using fish since they'll go to irrelevant spots.😩That definitely shouldn't be the case considering it's a booster.

• Jana_Elliott

Completely agree! I don't often buy boosters but when I do purchase those extras moves it really chaps my you-know-what to see them swim right out the window.

• bellasalome
    bellasalome Posts: 17 Level 2

I love this idea. you have my vote

• Hooky
    Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3

Think about what King are trying to achieve, Thousands of people are stuck at home because of Covid 19, Nothing to do and all day to do it in, So like me they Play Games on their Smartphones, King make the Levels impossible to Compete with out Purchasing Power Ups.!! I'm not sure who to contact 1st.? The Power of Social Media can be devastating.!

• Hooky

Think about what King are trying to achieve, Thousands of people are stuck at home because of Covid 19, Nothing to do and all day to do it in, So like me they Play Games on their Smartphones, King make the Levels impossible to Complete with out Purchasing Power Ups.!! I'm not sure who to contact 1st.? The Power of Social Media can be devastating.!

• Ebreezy31
    Ebreezy31 Posts: 48 Level 2

@Hooky have you tried watching any of the level help vids? I find it helpful when I get stuck sometimes. Also a good way to get free power-ups is through Mr Toffee's fair & the other team prize chest🤗 you're right about many of the levels absolutely needing them, especially the higher you get!!!

• Hooky

I dont need any Videos, I've been playing the Games for a long time.!! Its obvious to me and lots of other Players, King are obviously cheating by Stopping the Flying Fish from Landing on Certain Tyles.!! Thus making it impossible to complete the Level.!! I have Paid for Power Ups, So by stopping the Flying Fish, King are committing Fraud..!!

• Jana_Elliott
    edited May 2020

Well I think we all feel a lot let down by the fish for sure. I have been incredibly pissed off. You could say the algorithms that are used that "learn"' what choices a player will make is also unfair. Bottom line Is that we all know the developers are in the game to make money. So, at the risk of being booed out of Kingdom...put up or leave. Those are your choices. There are other games and no one is holding a gun to your head to make you play. Just sayin'

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?